Raster and Vector Graphics (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw) Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
What you will learn during the training:
- principles of creating computer graphics and desktop publishing
- ways of defining and working with color
- differences between vector and bitmap graphics
- ways to customize color photos and graphics
- principles of retouching and creating photomontages
- create your own illustrations and graphics
- entrusted to adapt to the needs of graphic material composition and printing
- how to do logo and logos
- create interesting charts and tables
- create business cards and letterhead
- creating labels, diplomas, invitations
- preparation of leaflets
- how to format text
- use of spot colors
- principles of preparing to print
- digital printing, offset printing, screen printing
Sample topics of classes:
- my poster
- my catalog
- my face
- my logo
- Basics of building a computer image
- Photoshop Tools
- document size
- selection and selection
- Path - Create and edit paths
- History Palette
- Working with Layers and layers
- Adjust photos - color and tonal correction
- Color correction - examples
- The text and work with text
- The rules for creating vector graphics
- Vector shapes, paths
- Working with Color
- Working with Text
- Creating tables and charts
- Filters and Effects
- Working with bitmap graphics
- Prepare simple documents
- Preparation for Exposure
- PostScript Preview
- Edit PDF files
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
SelfStudySelf-study courses allow you to learn at your own pace on your own time. There is no live instructor involved. The participants use recorded video, quizzes and reading at their own convenience.
Price not set yet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price